The Sensable Health Beta Program is live.
The Sensable Health Beta Program
We’re 90% there. Join now for 90% off.
Launching a new wellness program is no simple feat. Especially when it incorporates critical elements of science and forward-thinking technology. But that is exactly what Sensable Health does. We have created a wellness program like no other that incorporates biology and behavior for improved overall wellbeing.
After years of research, testing, and implementation, we’re just about there. But in order to bring the full program to you with 100% confidence, we need to hear what you have to say. That’s why we’ve launched a Beta Program at a significantly reduced cost. For just $149, you will benefit from the program, and the program will benefit your feedback.
To learn more about the program and these inclusions, visit Our Program page now.
All of the following requirements must be met in order to participate in the Beta Program:
- Commit to 6 months of participation in the Sensable Health program
- Participate in scheduled coaching calls
- Complete a series of lab tests (blood and saliva) two times at a Quest Diagnostics Lab location that is convenient to you
- Own either an Apple (IOS) or Android mobile device
- Own either a compatible Fitbit or Apple Watch
- Commit to weighing in on the provided digital scale regularly, ideally at least once a week
- Provide periodic feedback on the overall program experience, as well as the mobile app functions, features, look and feel, etc.
- Make a one-time payment of $149 at registration. This can be refunded 100% for any reason up to 90 days after registration
Potential Issues and Limitations
Because this is a Beta Program in testing mode, it is possible you will incur the following:
- Potential app instability, resulting in reliability and performance issues
- Potential for inaccurate information in certain areas
- No guarantees of outcome and results
Benefits of Participation
You will experience many benefits from participation in our Beta Program. Those include:
- Significant cost savings, relative to commercial pricing
- Access to metabolic health information and digital coaching on a daily basis
- Access to a personal health coach for the program with 9 scheduled calls
- Receive a digital scale that will be yours to keep after participation in the program
- Receive lab testing that provides helpful and insightful information about your metabolic health
Who is eligible to participate in the program?
Individuals who are looking to lose weight and gain an overall healthier lifestyle. The Sensable Health app is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you have a medical condition, consult your doctor before using the Sensable Health app, engaging in an exercise program, or changing your diet. If you experience a worsening of any medical condition, stop using the Sensable Health app and consult with a medical professional. We are not responsible for any health problems that may result from exercise programs, nutrition recommendations, products, or events you learn about through the Sensable Health app.
Currently, the program is limited to those who have an iPhone 7 or higher, and with iOS version 14.1 or higher, or those with an Android phone running version 5 or higher.
You may not participate in the program if you:
- are under the age of 18
- have Congestive Heart Failure
- have Type 1 Diabetes
- are pregnant or become pregnant in the program.
- If you should become pregnant in the program, you should speak with your physician as to if it is advisable to continue the program.
- had bariatric surgery within the last 12 months